Monday, March 1, 2010

The Out-of-whack order

OK. In case, anyone is actually reading this, let me explain the messy postings: I've decided to move FRA to last so that I can spend the required time on it (and i'm going to do the "real" reading for that i.e. CFAI books). I started it as you can see but quickly realised i need time to internalise it and become more fluent in the fundamentals and learn more depth so it is now last where it can expand a little without the pressure of getting to other books.

Because i want ~one month to revise and take practice tests, it means i am about three behind schedule (fun!). So my plan is to try and study corporate finance/portfolio management/equity investments (book 4) in the evening and study the rest of the derivates/alternative investments during my lunch hour at work to try and make up the time. We'll see how well that works out considering today was day one of the new schedule and i studied zero hours during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment